Staff Selection Commission has published result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination 2016. Write up on Category wise total candidates qualified and SSC CGL Cut Off 2016 Tier-I also published on the website of commission. SSC CGL Cut Off 2016 Tier-I and facts regarding result of CGLE 2016 Tier-I is as below:
Category wise SSC CGL Cut Off 2016 Tier-I (Out of 200 Marks)
Category wise candidates qualified for Paper III and IV of Tier II:
List I : Category wise SSC CGL Cut off 2016 for post of Assistant Audit Officer (Out of 800 Marks)
Candidates qualified for Tier-III based on the marks in written examination in Tier-I and Tier-II(Paper I+II+IV)
List II : SSC CGL Cut off 2016 for post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS and MEA (Out of 600 Marks)
Candidates qualified for Tier-III based on the marks in written examination in Tier-I and Tier-II(Paper I+II)
List III : SSC CGL Cut off 2016 for post of Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II) (Out of 800 Marks)
Candidates qualified for Tier-III based on the marks in written examination in Tier-I and Tier-II(Paper I+II+III)
List IV : SSC CGL Cut off 2016 for all posts (except AAO, ASO/Assistant (in MEA and CSS) and Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)) (Out of 600 Marks)
Candidates qualified for Tier-III/DEST based on the marks in written examination in Tier-I and Tier-II(Paper I+II)
Facts about SSC CGLE 2016 Tier-I and Tier-II result:
Here are some facts about SSC CGL Cut Off 2016, Maximum Marks, Result (Tier-1 ), Candidates appeared/qualified.
- 38.04 lakh candidates registered for SSC CGL 2016 Tier-I Exam.
- A total 14.82 lakh candidates appeared in the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination 2016.
- Total 1,49,319 candidates qualified for Tier -II exam.
- On the basis of CGL(Tier-I) Examination, 2016, number of candidates provisional qualified for different papers of Tier-II are:
- Paper-I and Paper-II : 1,49,319 (Total candidates)
- Paper-III : 28, 234 (Only for posts of Junior Statistical Officer(Grade-II)/Compiler)
- Paper-IV : 45,293 (Only for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer in CAG)
- After excluding common candidates, total 35,906 candidates are qualifying in Tier-II.
- All the candidates declared qualified in Tier-II will be called for Tier-III/Document verification.
- All candidates qualified in more than 1 List need to appear for Skill Test(DEST/CPT)/document verification only once. Candidates who do not attend document verification will not be considered for final selection.
- Revised options can be submitted by the candidates during the document verification, if they so desire, which will be final. If options are not revised, the option submitted in the application form will be accepted as final.
- Candidates declared qualified in List-II will be called for CPT. The candidates called for CPT will not be called for DEST separately and Module-I of CPT will be taken for evaluating their performance against DEST.
- Candidates declared qualified in List-IV will be called for DEST.
You may also like to read:
- Last years Cut Off 2015 2014 2013 Posts Departments
- CGL Exam Schedule – Important Dates
- Exam 2016-Special Instructions
- SSC CGL Post wise Cut Off 2015-Post preference
- CGL Posts – Vacancies 2016 -2015-2014-2013
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2015 Tier-1 and Tier-2
- CGL Selection Process 2016 -Exam Scheme
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2015 Tier I
- CGL Selection Process 2015
- SSC CGL Vacancies 2015 and Posts
- CGL Exam Scheme 2015
- SSC CGL 2014 Cut Off Marks and Preference of posts
- CGL Cut Off Marks and Preferences for Departments
- SSC CGL Tier I General Intelligence Reasoning
- CGL Tier I Exam Pattern