Staff Selection Commission has published result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination 2016. Write up on Category wise total candidates qualified and SSC CGL Cut Off 2016 Tier-I also published on the website of commission. SSC CGL Cut Off 2016 Tier-I and facts regarding result of CGLE 2016 Tier-I is as below:
Category wise SSC CGL Cut Off 2016 Tier-I (Out of 200 Marks)
Category wise candidates qualified for Paper III and IV of Tier II:
Facts about SSC CGL 2016 Tier-I result:
Here are some facts about SSC CGL Cut Off 2016, Maximum Marks, Result (Tier-1 ), Candidates appeared/qualified.
- 38.04 lakh candidates registered for SSC CGL 2016 Tier-I Exam.
- A total 14.82 lakh candidates appeared in the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I) Examination 2016.
- Total 1,49,319 candidates qualified for Tier -II exam.
- On the basis of CGL(Tier-I) Examination, 2016, number of candidates provisional qualified for different papers of Tier-II are:
- Paper-I and Paper-II : 1,49,319 (Total candidates)
- Paper-III : 28, 234 (Only for posts of Junior Statistical Officer(Grade-II)/Compiler)
- Paper-IV : 45,293 (Only for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer in CAG)
- The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination 2016 held from 30.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
You may also like to read:
- Last years Cut Off 2015 2014 2013 Posts Departments
- CGL Exam Schedule – Important Dates
- Exam 2016-Special Instructions
- SSC CGL Post wise Cut Off 2015-Post preference
- CGL Posts – Vacancies 2016 -2015-2014-2013
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2015 Tier-1 and Tier-2
- CGL Selection Process 2016 -Exam Scheme
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2015 Tier I
- CGL Selection Process 2015
- SSC CGL Vacancies 2015 and Posts
- CGL Exam Scheme 2015
- SSC CGL 2014 Cut Off Marks and Preference of posts
- CGL Cut Off Marks and Preferences for Departments
- SSC CGL Tier I General Intelligence Reasoning
- CGL Tier I Exam Pattern