Common Computer Based Test (CBT) pattern and stages of Examination to be followed for the selection of NTPC (Graduate) category posts against CEN No. 03/2015 by various Railway Recruitment Boards.
RRB NTPC common computer based test in two stages:
- In RRB NTPC posts recruitment process, a common two stages CBT (Computer Based Tests) shall be held for all the notified 09 categories of posts.
- Common two stages CBT (Examination) is scheduled to be held on the same day(s) by all participating RRBs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted online through computer based software system.
- For examination, Personal Computers (Desktop or laptop computers) will be provided to candidates by testing centers.
Benefits of Computer Based Test (CBT):
- If a candidate is comfortable with keyboard and mouse, CBT is more beneficial than pencil and paper examination.
- Computer based testing is more reliable, faster result and reporting.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) is more efficient way to provide a secure, consistent environment for examination.
- Online timer is useful for time management in examination.
- The most important feature of online CBT is that you can edit/review your answer during examination even after attempting/answering the question.
RRB Common Computer Based Test Pattern:
The question papers for two stages CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions.
The question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
The standard of questions for the two stages CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
Mock/Practice tests will also be made available on RRBs website to the candidates to acquire familiarity with the online examination process.
Stages of Examination:
|Catergory number||Name of the posts||Exam scheme|
|1, 2, 3 & 4||Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry -cum- Reservation Clerk (ECRC) & Goods Guard||Common two stages CBT + document verification|
|5, 6 & 9||Junior Accounts Assistant cum typist (JAA), Senior Clerk cum typist & Sr. Time Keeper||Common two stages CBT + Typing skill test (qualifying nature)+ document verification|
|7 & 8||Assistant Station Master(ASM) & Traffic Assistant||Common two stages CBT + Aptitude test + document verification|
You may also like to read:
- RRB NTPC 2nd Stage CBT Syllabus -Exam Details
- Typing Skill Test Procedure
- Cut Off of RRB SSE, JE, CMA, DMS and CDMS
- RRB NTPC Exam 2016 Syllabus
- ASM Aptitude Test procedure in RRB NTPC Exam
- RRB NTPC Preparation Tips -Exam Basic Features
- NTPC Posts and Vacancies 2015
- RRB NTPC Exam Pattern and selection procedure
- RRB Exam General Science Questions
- How to get Success in RRB Exams