Any type of questions can be raised in respect to the qualification you have acquired and you must know the proper reply of such questions. Here are most probable interview questions:
- What was your job profile there?
- Why did you leave that job there?
- what’s your present job profile?
- Why do you wish to leave the job from there?
- Why do you want to join this company?
- How do you find yourself suitable for this job?
- Have you any specific choice regarding your place of posting?
- You shall have to work very hard in this job, are you ready?
- Your Personal Attributes or Skills:
- Tell me about your strength?
- Tell me about your weaknesses?
- Why do you consider yourself more suitable than others for the job?
- What motivates you?
- The job requires a large amount of stress/ negotiation/ travel /team work . How will you cope with all this?
- How do you respond to stress? Can you tell me any such incidence?
- How can you get the best out of your colleagues?
- How do you organize your priorities ?
- What results do you expect to give to this company and how?
- What are the pros and cons of this career?
- Why have you decided to apply for this job?
- Who do you consider our major competitor?
- What are the major problems facing this sector/ company?
- What do you know about our company?
- Do you consider yourself a success in this job?
- You are the in charge (Manager) of a big departmental store. A customer complains that a member of your staff has been rude to him and is demanding action against him. The staff member denies the charge. How would you resolve the situation?
- You are the manager of a division of a telecommunication company. A customer complains that he has already paid the bill, but he has been receiving the calls for paying the dues. The mistake is not rectified, in spite of his written application in the matter. How would you react?
- You are to complete an important project report by tomorrow morning. Your boss suddenly asks you to visit a client , but he was not available. What would you do?
- What sort of training would you like for this job?
- What would you do if you don’t get this job?
- Where do you see yourself is five years time?
- Do you have any question from us?
Your questions for the Interviewers:
You may also ask some questions from Interviewer.
- What would you expect me to achieve in the first year?
- Is there any performance related reward system in you concern?
- How would the work be organized on day to day basis?
- Is there any scope in my role to take initiatives with new ideas?
- Are there opportunities to work abroad?
- What makes this company so successful?
- How much will I be paid?
- Shall I start with higher salary or perks than the undergraduates?
- How much sick or other leaves will I be entitled for?